$250 per 50-minute session (for sliding scale, see below)
Reduced fee services may be available on a limited basis. Please feel free to ask me for a reduced fee if you are committed to therapy but unsure whether you can afford my full fee on a weekly/regular basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
I am not a provider for any insurance carriers, and am considered "out-of-network." If you would like to use your insurance to pay for your sessions with me, please let me know in advance so that we can discuss what it might entail. In such cases, I would provide you with an insurance receipt, or "superbill", for you to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. When you check your coverage, please be sure to carefully seek out the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Does my therapist need to provide a diagnosis in order for therapy sessions to be reimbursed?
- Are all diagnoses covered?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What factors determine the coverage amount (e.g. zip code, diagnosis code, etc.)?
- Is approval/pre-approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and/or you have not given me at least 24 hours advance notice of cancellation, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.